We welcome your ideas and special interests in designing a tailored tour on your behalf. There are many unique and wonderful experiences to be had in the Barossa…
You can present your wishlist and/or we can make some suggestions to compliment your group or interests. Thanks to our network of contacts and our good reputation… nothing is too hard.
All Experiences are all approximately 1 hour in duration and may have a cost involved. Prices on application.
If you have any requests other than the experiences on this page, please mention them when filling out our booking and quote form and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
For example we can also take you to gift shops, art galleries and lookouts etc…
Tailor your own tour with the addition of one or more of the following (paid) Experiences:
- Taste your Birth Year at Seppeltsfield
- Make your Own Blend at Penfolds
- Grange Private Tasting at Penfolds
- Barossa Heritage Tour of Seppeltsfield
- Chocolate & Wine Tasting Experiences – Several choices
- Master class at Turkey Flat Winery
- Premium Wine Tasting in the Meshach Cellars – Grant Burge
- St Hugo Wine Flight
- Barossa Cheese & Tea Plate at Barossa Cheese Co.
- Barrel Tasting – Journey from Grape to Cellar at Chateau Tanunda
- Estate Wine Tasting / Food & Wine Tasting / Choc & Wine Tasting at Elderton Wines
- Experience the Freedom – Hosted experience of oldest vines, rare & exclusive wines at Langmeil Estate